This Policy applies to customer information we collect in the United States and through our websites (for purposes of this Policy, "websites" includes our mobile applications).
Creative Hairstyling Salon has a specific Notice of Privacy Practices for its personal information practices.
Information We Collect:
We collect your information from the following sources:
• Information you give us, such as during transactions, customer service operations, surveys, and website registrations,
• Information from other sources, such as companies that help us to update our records, and
• Information automatically collected when you visit or use our websites, such as via cookies and device information, and in stores, such as via video cameras.
How We Use and/or Disclose Your Information:
• Creative Hairstyling Salon does not sell or rent your personal information.
• Creative Hairstyling Salon uses your information to provide products and services and to support core business functions. These uses include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions.
• We may combine all the information we collect. We may disclose your information within our corporate family of companies.
• We may disclose your personal information to third parties under the following limited circumstances:
• with service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations or joint products.
• with your consent.
• when necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Creative Hairstyling Salon, customers, or associates, or when otherwise required by law.
• We want to communicate with you in ways you want to hear from us. Examples include email newsletters, special offers, and new product announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
• We will not contact you via phone or text message without your express consent (opt-in).
• We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your express consent (opt-in).
• We use an opt-out standard for all other communications. This means we will conduct the activity unless you tell us not to.
• We participate in interest-based advertising. This means that you may see advertising on our website tailored to how you browse or shop, or you may see advertising for Creative Hairstyling Salon on other websites based on your browsing behavior across websites. Learn more about such advertising, including how to opt out.
You can provide us your marketing preferences by visiting the Privacy Preference Center. The Preference Center allows you to update or change your preferences for marketing materials at any time. You can also contact us via the Contact Us section below.
Mobile Application Privacy:
In addition to the information above, the following applies to our mobile applications:
• Our mobile applications collect certain information automatically, such as the type of mobile device you use, the temporary or persistent unique device identifiers (sometimes called UDID), and information about the way you use the applications. The mobile applications also collect certain information you voluntarily provide, such as product information when you scan a bar code, and transactional information, such as when you make a purchase or respond to an offer.
• Our mobile applications collect precise information about the location of your device, such as when you search for a store. You must first provide permission through your device before the application obtains such location information from technologies like GPS, Wi-Fi, or cell tower proximity (or a combination of these technologies). The Mobile Application section below addresses your choices with respect to our applications’ collection and use of your precise location information.
• Service providers may collect device-specific information, such as a unique device identifier, when you use our website or one of our mobile applications. This information will not be associated in any way with your account at Creative Hairstyling Salon or any personal information that identifies who you are.
How to Contact Us:
We are committed to providing you a fair and timely response to any privacy concern or questions you bring to us.